Carpet Cleaning FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why is your carpet cleaning product better?
- Most other carpet cleaning methods use some type of soap, shampoo, detergents, or solvents that can sometimes make the carpet too wet. It is virtually impossible to remove all the soap and shampoo out of a carpet after the carpets have been cleaned using these methods, so the carpet feels stiff, sticky, and attracts dirt faster. This means you will have to clean your carpets more frequently!
- What process do you use to clean the carpets and upholstery, and is it safe?
- Our Citrus Cleaning Solution is a hybrid cleaning system that dampens the fabric and extracts the soil, dirt and solution safely, leaving the carpets and upholstery fresh and clean. It is safe for kids and pets, pH balanced, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and certified organic. I guarantee you that when I clean your carpets I will not be leaving any residue behind that attracts dirt. Clients I have done work for have told me that their carpets stay cleaner longer between cleanings, and that their carpets need to be cleaned less frequently compared to other cleaning methods.
- Can I do home carpet cleaning myself?
- Most people who clean their carpets and fabric themselves do a lot more harm than good. You will never get all the soap and chemicals out of the carpets after they are cleaned, and the carpets can attract dirt much more quickly, looking worse in days or weeks. It is best to leave the carpet cleaning to a professional.
- Is spot cleaning a carpet really that bad?
- Most commercial carpet cleaners have drawbacks. Some have a lot of solvents or chemicals that are not pH balanced and can damage the carpets. These carpet cleaning solutions leave a lot of soap behind that attracts dirt quickly. This results in spots that never seem to go away, but this is really not the case. Generally the cleaner you are using leaves residue behind, resulting in the spot attracting new dirt more quickly, making it seem as if the old spot is reappearing.
- Is your carpet spot cleaner different?
- Absolutely! I hired a team of chemists to develop my carpet cleaning spot cleaner. My professional carpet cleaner has no soap, shampoos, detergents, or surfactants. It does not leave any residue behind to attract any dirt, GUARANTEED!
- Is your work recommended?
- Our commercial carpet cleaning, rug deodorizing, rug stain removals, and upholstery cleaning services have outstanding results. Read what our clients are saying about us!
- How soon does the carpet and fabric dry after cleaning?
- Most carpets and upholstery cleaning jobs dry in 1 to 2 hours.
- In what counties do you provide carpet cleaning services?
- We are proud to serve clients in South Jersey (Southern NJ), including Burlington County, Gloucester County, Camden County, and the Jersey Shore all the way down to Cape May NJ. We also serve parts of Delaware, Montgomery, and Chester counties in Pennsylvania (PA).
Cleaner – Greener – Better – Guaranteed™ and Certified Organic
Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning.
All rights reserved.
1210 Nightshade Drive, Williamstown, NJ 08094